NEW TO THE STUDIO
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first class to complete the studio waiver.
- Mats, Pilates Props and reverse osmosis water are provided complimentary.
- Our studio only accepts credit cards and cash payments – your credit card number can be kept on file.
- Please let the instructor know of any injuries, pregnancy, health conditions and/or limitations in advance of the class.
- Place all your devices on silent upon arriving to the studio. Be mindful of your voice level in the hallways – classes may be in progress.
DROP INS & CLASS PACKAGES
If you do not show up for a class or do not cancel within the 1 hour cancellation window, a class will be deducted from your class package. No exceptions.
The studio has a strict sock policy for hygienic and safety purposes. Socks must be worn when travelling throughout the studio and can be removed once you’re on the mat or Reformer.
**Please note that only grip socks are allowed during the use of the Reformer, as non-grip socks may lead to slipping/injury. Socks are available in the studio, for purchase.
All clients can book one class a day, seven days in advance. Any additional classes (2 a day), may be booked only, 24 hours in advance.
If you have added yourself to a waitlist, should you be added to the class and not attend, you will be fined $30.00. We suggest that you check your email and mind body account 1.5 hours before the waitlisted class to see if you have been added.
Should you not show up to a scheduled class, you will be charged $30.00
We love a good drop in but just know we cannot guarantee a spot.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CREDITS
All packages, classes and workshop purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pure Pilates is not responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio.
- If you have misplaced something, please check the lost and found
- Unclaimed items will be donated after 30 days.